WELCOME!!!

Hi,

This is my first time creating and using a blog. Hmmm... Still don't have a hang of how it works but it looks quite simple so far. For so many years I have written all sorts in journals and kept them in my closet. A lot of these journals have been infested by insects who have obviously found a better use for them than I. If insects had not discovered them, mould and mildew certainly settled in and now they are no more.

Recently, I stumbled on one of the journals I wrote in 2007 and was reading through it and I had to ask myself one question... so whose life has been blessed by all these words and deep revs I've received from the Throne room of God? Well, other than the insects, I am ashamed to say NO ONE!

So today, I'm grateful to God for the wisdom he has given man to create something called the Internet, the WW, and more importantly, blogs like this where simply regular people like me can pour out what God drops on my mind and hope that someday, somewhere, someone can read it and be positively influenced by the words that they read. Maybe one day it may save a life from suicide, maybe it may save a marriage from divorce or maybe it just may simply give someone a real quick and simple recipe for Sunday's dinner (oh yes I looovee food and I love to cook tooo...hhhmmm).

Whatever the case, I pray that this blog will bring like minds together to discuss and pray about issues of everyday Christian living in Lagos, Nigeria (yep, that's where I live...the land of the happiest people in the world). You may wish to post a comment on anything you think is worth sharing about or maybe just read and laugh, hey, its all up to you.

Just relax and enjoy KOXIE'S DIARIES.




Comments

  1. Nice one, please keep writing.

    This is quite encouraging,thanks alot

    i would love to put this words to a face.

    I recommend you post a picture.

    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. koksy, nice, nice!very well writing...... down to earth and relaxed writing, go for it girl, you've got the power! look forward to more from you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting, and i am looking forward to more of your write-ups, because i know you have alot within you to unleash, that will be a blessing to me as well as others.

    Go gurl, i dey your back.

    Love,
    Shoggy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Enemy Called Mediocrity

TIME & CHANCE

SURPRISE!!!!!